Is time to smudge yourself and your house to invite positive energy with the healing power of palo santo, lavender and crystals to purifying and clean the air during these days which we are been in house most of the time.
THIS IS NOT A CURE FOR CORONAVIRUS OR COVID19
We create a super Smudge Stick which combines:
- Palo Santo: The Spanish term “palo santo” means “holy stick” or “holy wood”, suggesting from the beginning a great tool to connect with one’s own spiritual practices. Palo santo is a cross-cultural tool used by people from Mexico all the way to Argentina in the south. Much of the palo santo popularity comes from the rich aroma with notes of pine, mint, and lemon. According to sciencie, Palo Santo has antibacterial properties and can be used as a natural cleansing agent. It helps reduce odors, microbes and and viruses within your home. Palo santo wood chip incense or essential oil can also be used to clean the air and surfaces in your home and prevent illnesses, contamination or even “bad energy.” Purify your kitchen, bathroom or appliances by diffusing the oil or running it through your household appliances. Alpha-terpineol in Palo Santo is mostly known as a major component of pine oils. It can kill pathogens and has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It can purify the air by helping to eliminate various toxins that can live in your home. Its oil and aromatic resins are known for stimulating the immune system and fighting inflammation, and its smoke is believed to perceive spiritual awareness and evoke mindfulness and being in the moment, and it makes an excellent natural mosquito repellent. The Palo Santo tree is found to contain around 112 chemical compounds, which make it a potent antibacterial, antiseptic, anti fungi, anti-inflammatory, sedative, and insecticide, that can help relieve sicknesses, colds, allergies, headaches, rheumatic pain, skin infections, as well as depression, anxiety, and stress. Check the studies : Here and here .
- Lavender: Its name derives from the Latin root “lavare,” which literally means “to wash.”The earliest recorded use of lavender dates back to ancient Egypt. Since ancient times, lavender has been used to treat many different ailments, including: mental health, anxiety, insomnia, depression, headaches, hair loss, nausea, acne, tooth aches, skin irritations and cancer. Check the clinical study HERE
- Selenite: rovides for clarity of the mind, expanding ones awareness of the self and of ones surroundings. It opens the crown and higher crown chakras and accesses angelic consciousness and higher guidance. Selenite is a calming stone that instils deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work. It clears confusion and aids in seeing the deeper picture. Selenite aligns the spinal column and promotes flexibility.
Besides the smudge stick, this kit include a pendant with healing crystals you can wear or put in your sacred spot or hang in your home entrance door. We create two options:
- Amethyst, Clear Quarzt and Aquamarine : Amethyst reinforces the cleansing and eliminating organs as well as the immune system. It also regulates intestinal flora. Considered a natural tranquillizer, it relieves stress and nervous system disorders, promoting tranquility. It helps combat insomnia and protects against nightmares by inducing restful sleep. Amethyst balances our emotional highs and lows and is a valuable aid in eliminating anger, fear, and anxiety. Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain. Aquamarine is an excellent choice for alleviating excessive immune reactions such as asthma and allergies. Using these stones together helps combat throat and sinus infections and cure colds quickly. In elixir form, they act as a “flu buster.”Known as a stone of courage, aquamarine transmits the strength to meet any challenge. It brings soothing energies that help diminish stress and calm the mind.
- Lapis Lazuli, Calcite, Aquamarine and Clear Quartz: Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the throat, larynx, and vocal chords, and helps regulate the endocrine and thyroid glands. Lapis Lazuli is a crystal of truth in all aspects. It reveals inner truth, and promotes self-awareness and the acceptance of that knowledge. It provides for the relief of things that may have been suppressed and allows for them to surface, helping to diminish dis-ease or repressed anger, and allows for self-expression without holding back or compromising. Calcite fortifies the immune system. It promotes the absorption of calcium, thereby stimulating growth in young children. It also relieves emotional stress and confers peace of mind. Calcite brings stability, increases self-confidence, and helps overcome all obstacles. Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. Clear Quartz protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain. Aquamarine is an excellent choice for alleviating excessive immune reactions such as asthma and allergies. Using these stones together helps combat throat and sinus infections and cure colds quickly. In elixir form, they act as a “flu buster.”Known as a stone of courage, aquamarine transmits the strength to meet any challenge. It brings soothing energies that help diminish stress and calm the mind.
And this limited collection Smudge Kit has an unlimitted access to Zayra Mo's Mind Break program where you will learn about the art of meditation video series, download the cd The Alpha Room and get the ebook 10 Signs You Need A Personal Reboot.
If you don't know, smudging, or other rites involving the burning of sacred herbs or resins, is a ceremony practiced by some Indigenous peoples of the Americas. In some cases the ceremony is for spiritual cleansing or blessing, but the purposes and particulars of the ceremonies, and the substances used, can vary widely between tribes, bands and nations.