Get the sound healing for all your chakras with the harmonic alignment of the 27 minutes super sound bath session from the unique, relaxing and uplifting style of Zayra Mo performance with her crystal singing bowls.
- The crown chakra is one of consciousness and is the master to all the others. It is compared to the pituitary gland. Symbolized by a lotus plant with a thousand petals, it is found outside the body above the head.
- The brow chakra is compared to the pineal gland. It is the chakra of time and light. The symbol is a lotus plant with two petals. It is located between the eyes on the forehead. It is also known as the third eye chakra.
- The throat chakra is in charge of communication and other forms of expression. This chakra is compared to the thyroid gland. It is located in the throat area of the neck and is symbolized by a lotus plant with sixteen petals.
- The heart chakra is one of higher emotions, love, compassion, and well-being. It is compared to the thymus. It is a part of the immune system and the endocrine system. Symbolized by a lotus plant with twelve petals, it is located in the center of the chest.
- The solar plexus chakra is related to higher emotion and energy and is compared to the pancreas and outer adrenal glands. Digestion is the conversion of food into energy for the well being of the self. This chakra is symbolized by a lotus plant with ten petals. It is located right underneath the ribcage.
- The sacral chakra related to base emotion and sexuality. This chakra is compared to the ovaries or testes. Symbolized by a lotus plant with six petals, it is located in the groin area.
- The root chakra is related to our intuition, instincts, and survival. It is compared to the inner adrenal glands and the adrenal medulla in the kidney. It is symbolized by a lotus plant with four petals and is located at the base of the spine.
The word chakra comes from the sanskrit meaning wheel or circle. The function of each of the chakras is to spin and rotate and keep the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical body all in alignment. When we get sick or ill, it is a sign that one or more of the chakras is out of alignment.
The sound waves produced by the Crystal Singing Bowls induce a deep state of relaxation (alpha and theta state) driving consciousness towards an inner journey to a state of plenitude. It has been scientifically proven that through meditation a significant increase in the production of T lymphocytes in blood, responsible for the immune system, is generated.
Also, the crystalline sound reverberating in the brain triggers in the hypothalamus the secretion of curative neurotransmitter substances such as neuropeptides, endorphins, dopamine and serotonin.
Crystal Singing Bowls contain within themselves a power that goes far beyond mere musicality, and that requires both our conscious openness to be perceived, as well as the correct disposition and intention to be used. With the bowl we establish a ‘spiritual’ relationship from heart to heart.
A crystal singing bowl is a sonic instrument used by doctors like Dr. Richard L. Gaynor, an American oncologist, who usually works with Crystal Singing Bowls with his patients, states that "sound can lead us, like a laser, to the very centre of our essence, to the highest realization of our spirit and achieve a healthy body.”